Me acompañan en este camino...

Vistas de página en total

Estrellas en el horizonte (no tan lejano)

jueves, 19 de mayo de 2011

Muchas de estas cosas las tengo con vos... pero no alcanza...


I want to wake up in your room, in your bed. I want to wake up to that view in your window, the one that looks over everything below. I want to wake up in your arms, my skin pressed against yours. I want to shower in your bathroom and wash my face in your sink. I want to make you coffee and have toast with you. I want to read the morning paper with you and drive to work with you. I want to have our photo in a frame at the corner of my desk. I want to come home from work to you. I want to hold you and feel you and love you properly. I want to make dinner with you. I want to do the dishes and sort laundry with you. I want to get ready for bed with you. I want to fall asleep in your arms, and wake up to you and do everything all over again. I want to be with you".

No hay comentarios: